About Me

My photo
Karanganyar, Matesih, Solo, Central Java, Indonesia
About Me, a representative of a society who left behind from technology. A man from a remote arrea in Java, Indonesia. A little village thats never availe on a world map.I want to try to follow the fast rotating of the world.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Stress firest clossing in calianda branch


World,..
...........
First clossing,..or end of month for my new branch, ..Calianda.!!
a spotting of my heart,..my mind,..
this first result ll make a "special image" for me...for my "leadership",..
..
one KPI ( Key Performance Indicator),..is fullfilled..!!!
Penalty target,..is Goall..!!!..Rp, 95,000,000 ,..we ve get more..!!!
more than Rp,.100,000,000,..
..
But my ALCO ( Collection overflow..),..is ..mmmm hardly to failed..!!!
oh no..!!!
our target,..its no more than Rp372,000,000 ( based on principle amount)..
now till ,..at 09.00 pm,...we just remained at 880,000,000..
....
wow,..can we make a company expectation is come true..??

No comments:

Post a Comment