About Me

My photo
Karanganyar, Matesih, Solo, Central Java, Indonesia
About Me, a representative of a society who left behind from technology. A man from a remote arrea in Java, Indonesia. A little village thats never availe on a world map.I want to try to follow the fast rotating of the world.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Final result 1'st clossing


world,..
...........
Here we're..my first failure in a beginning...he..he
but never mind..!!..
..
sometimes a plann not as smooth as,..a result,..a reality.
..
and I am, as a new leader in this team,..
need a more time to know a real power of my team,..my crew..!!.
...
as a profesional,..its jus t a beginning
its just a one of a failure among many KPI ( key performance indicator )
the other is success..!!
Revenue Target,..is goal !! even more..!!
Roll back target,..goal
Penalty goal..!!..
..
and more..!! he..he

No comments:

Post a Comment