About Me

My photo
Karanganyar, Matesih, Solo, Central Java, Indonesia
About Me, a representative of a society who left behind from technology. A man from a remote arrea in Java, Indonesia. A little village thats never availe on a world map.I want to try to follow the fast rotating of the world.

Monday, June 29, 2009

My day, My Celebration


world,..
June 26 'rd..
...........
Today is my day,.
My b'day..he.he
...
I feel,..my office team luv me much..n care to me..
a morning briefing,..thats always held on friday morning..same time,..in same date with my day...upsss..he..he
In this briefing I must read my weekly report,..give a command to my team..
and other department too,..read by each section Head..!!
so my dept too...
...
woww,..I guest my friend.. ve prepare a surprise special for me..he..he
..
so I must make an "escape"..he..he..
Iam absent in this briefing now,..he..he I go to a representatif office in pamanukan,..he..he..thats more quiet team work, and situation..
Oya,..this office is covered by me too..he..he..
............
till an afternoon,..my escaped is so far so safe..he..he
...
till, Deny , another section Head,come to this office too..en shout so loudly..
" atttantion attantion,..Mr xxxx,( he..he Me)..today celebrate his b'day..!!"...
...
ha..ha..my escaped is revealed..he..he..
en then I celebrate,..with have a satay,..an grillled young goat meat..!!together with my all friend..
They,..give a greeting for me..he..he
......
a satay party,.in a small an a gloomy town, Pamanukan..
..
Congrats for me..ha..ha
success..

No comments:

Post a Comment