About Me

My photo
Karanganyar, Matesih, Solo, Central Java, Indonesia
About Me, a representative of a society who left behind from technology. A man from a remote arrea in Java, Indonesia. A little village thats never availe on a world map.I want to try to follow the fast rotating of the world.

Monday, June 29, 2009

A defisit work..


World,..
..
Back to my "unsimple" life again..he
this month,.till 3rd week,..my collection ve not be optimal yet..
an corrected amount more than Rp. 200,000,000..he..he compared with last month, less..!!
so I must jump to the field,..back up my team..!!
help by my self for an unperformed collection field..!!..
....
oh...sometimes an outdoor activity give a chance to me to catch a nice scanery,..a javanese tropicaly scanery..
like this picture,..when a sun ll sets in paddy field, Pagaden, Subang, West Java..
so dramatic..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment