About Me

My photo
Karanganyar, Matesih, Solo, Central Java, Indonesia
About Me, a representative of a society who left behind from technology. A man from a remote arrea in Java, Indonesia. A little village thats never availe on a world map.I want to try to follow the fast rotating of the world.

Friday, July 3, 2009

A loss,..work


World,..
....
I loss in my work..
I am fail to reach a target,..
How to press an Non Performed Loan(NPL)..
My target is 2,2 M overflow account, based on Principle amount..!!
but I just reached on 2,5 M,...
owh,..its a failure in this month..!!..
....
I must spin my brain to re arrange my work goal,..in a beginning of month..
July..!!..
..
when we feel a failure,..like a sun that ll set in a west..
so gloomy,..so pale...no shine..
....
no confidence..

No comments:

Post a Comment