About Me

My photo
Karanganyar, Matesih, Solo, Central Java, Indonesia
About Me, a representative of a society who left behind from technology. A man from a remote arrea in Java, Indonesia. A little village thats never availe on a world map.I want to try to follow the fast rotating of the world.

Monday, June 29, 2009

My day, My message..





World,..
Today, June 26 rd.
...................
but sorry if ,.its published so late.

Today,is my Day.
he.he.. U just share about my short message to my daughter,in so far away, solo midle java...when my luvely wife..he..he..still in Semarang capital of middle of java, held a government training, since 3 weeks ago.
...
here were my message ,..:
" Hi, honey..this night I am in a Teras Cafe, subang..
a music community cafe,..my office friends accompany me.
Mr Denny Hutagaol, who from batak,..north sumatra...
Mr Rezha,.my staff,..my band mate too..
we enjoy an old live music in this cafe,..thats broadcasted by locally radio, in Subang, a little town...
a manggoe juice,..cheesed banana so delicious..
but,..i feel today there something..make my day is not completted..
I wait..a nice word,..from ur mama..he..he
a long day,..i wait it..he..he
i wait a nice,.b'day congrats from her.

Maybe she so bussy in her training..he.he..
....
U try to help my feeling...i sing a old song..
unchained melody,..!! this song for ur mama who forget my day..he..he
....
Oh, my love..My darling
I am hunger for ur touch..
are you,..still mine....!! ha..ha
....
what so sad,..oh ya , My song broadcasted to all over this town by a radio..
...
but, honey..
however,..i am very luv ur mama,..much..he..he
'cos, .PADI* say,.." cinta bukanlah sekedar kata,..!!"..
he..he * a famous group in my country,..
its mean,..love not just about a couples of word..!!!
..he..he what an a ironical romance..ha..ha.ha..

No comments:

Post a Comment