About Me

My photo
Karanganyar, Matesih, Solo, Central Java, Indonesia
About Me, a representative of a society who left behind from technology. A man from a remote arrea in Java, Indonesia. A little village thats never availe on a world map.I want to try to follow the fast rotating of the world.

Friday, June 12, 2009

My blue Print

World,..
Here we're my Blue Print....,
After ,I am and my Team success to reach a peak performance last month,..
Now I must set up about planning how to achieve our goal for this month,..
to press and entight principle amount that over flow to next older overdue classification...
or in my office,call it...next Cycle...!!

Last month, we can press till 2.04 M
And, now..ALCO ( overflow rate ) must pressed to under 2 M,...!!
its so challenge us,..to reach it...!!
The key of success is...my team must obey about a priority guidance from me,..( he..as a genaerall )..he
Reporting collection result every day..,..and fullfill the daily target..!!
.....
Team must work,..more earlier than ussually,...!!

Guys,..for ur information..maybe the field employee,..take a rest in 1st week, after they work hard in the end of the month..he..he
its a typical field employee,..in this region..!! Subang, west java.!! he..he
Not mean make a discrimination of the quality,...bussiness people know, thats middle java employees more tafter,..more dillegent than a west java field employee...he..he
..
a Phsichology theori,..say a charracter bulding of a manhood , influenced by a factor,..how the man counquer the environtment arround,,,!!!

the west java condition,..people very enjoy and more easier ..cos the environtment feel so fresh,..and tenderly..!!..more greener everywhere...

in a middle of java,..the environtment is so..so hard for conquer..!!!
Thera many place that waterless,..so dry...

its make mid java employee grow up an be more strong and taft employee...he..he
.......
World,..U agree with me..?? he..he

No comments:

Post a Comment