About Me

My photo
Karanganyar, Matesih, Solo, Central Java, Indonesia
About Me, a representative of a society who left behind from technology. A man from a remote arrea in Java, Indonesia. A little village thats never availe on a world map.I want to try to follow the fast rotating of the world.

Friday, June 12, 2009

i wanna home

World,..
I remember for my luvely kids...
imas,..my virgin daughter
Iyas,..and icha..
i miss them much..
i feel so guilty now,..cos as a parent ,.i left them..,so my wife.
i am weekly work in so far away,..more than 500 km in west java..
and for a several week,..my wife, Fa,..left them too...
so sad,..fa musd held her innaouguration for her new government employee..
( yess,.prajabatan PNS in my indonesian,..in semarang capital of midle of java)
..
so i must cover my kids..
there are one day,..i have a time to meet them,,
long distance i must take..
but i luv much to them...
i wanna home to hold them..

3 comments:

  1. chikooooo,..thanks alots u may visit my blogg too.
    nice to have a friend from other country...!!
    u re the first..!!!.he.. Frankly,..I just an new blogger..

    i can learn more,..to ur sophisticated country..!!
    japan..!!
    arrigatoo..!!he..he
    about ur japan,.i just know a little ,..chiko.he..he
    i just know Nakata, shinji Ono...
    en film..tora tora tora..( thats right..??)..
    In my childhood,..as a country child I am very like best,..Oshin..!!! thats i can see on my TV..he..he..
    about musik,..I am very admire tO KITARO..!!
    I Lllways make my mind so relaks with hear kitaros great music..
    ..
    nice to meet u chiko,..he..( may i call u,..with "chiko"..????..he..sorry )..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ganbatte..??..
    chiko,..whats mean.??..
    ..
    oya in my indonesian...bete is meen bad mood..!!! ha..ha..

    ReplyDelete