About Me

My photo
Karanganyar, Matesih, Solo, Central Java, Indonesia
About Me, a representative of a society who left behind from technology. A man from a remote arrea in Java, Indonesia. A little village thats never availe on a world map.I want to try to follow the fast rotating of the world.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

hi,I am be addicted..

World,..
iam be addicted,..to always see and visit my blogg.
maybe its cost,..frankly I have a habbit before,..a long time ago.
since i in secondary scool,..or in my tounge "Sekolah Menengah Pertama" ( SMP ),indonesian.
i always,..record my live in a diary,..
and i still keep my luvely diary,...my convensionally diary.
till i ve meet a blogg..he..he..
when i can touch with an sophisticated world,..that i can share my writing.
i can publish to allover the world...
...
wuff,..its sound so mellow..he..he..
but that activity,..is very important and dominately to build my personality...
...
oh ya,..
now,..i know an virtual network too,..that so famous web,..like Face book..!!
i just wanna know,..but, really..i dunt want be addicted anymore...!!! he..he..
...
maybe i have a special reason...but i thinks its..' off the record..!!! "..he..he
...
some time,..ive dream that " citizen journalism" be grow en grow..
so everyone,..can make and publish the news,..and their opinion...he..he
so,..an convensional mews papper can be replaced..he..he
..
its mean,..we luv much for our environment...he..he..
we luve much./.our forrest,..our next generation...he..he
...
why,...???
a simple answer,...yess we arent need a wood anymore,..to created be a papper.!

No comments:

Post a Comment