About Me

My photo
Karanganyar, Matesih, Solo, Central Java, Indonesia
About Me, a representative of a society who left behind from technology. A man from a remote arrea in Java, Indonesia. A little village thats never availe on a world map.I want to try to follow the fast rotating of the world.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Wuff,.where is my 1st blogg..

World,..

Iam is a country man,..thats for several month ago a try to write on my blogg.
but yesterday,..i am very amazed ,when i want to write on my luvely first blogg...
my blogg,..simplelifeinjava.blogspot.com dissappear from my account...
wuff,..so sad.....for u know,..iam very possesive man,..especially for my first thing thats i belongs.
...
but now,..i recover it with a new blogg,..
here we are..simplelifejava.blogspot.com...,..the 'sister' of the first blogg..he..he
but, there a special thing,..that now a my blogg decorate with an Adsense..he..he
....
I just wanna to share a bout my simple life,.in a remote arrea...midle of java.
be better,..if u reveal about me, first on my first blogg..he..he
...
seeeya..

No comments:

Post a Comment