About Me

My photo
Karanganyar, Matesih, Solo, Central Java, Indonesia
About Me, a representative of a society who left behind from technology. A man from a remote arrea in Java, Indonesia. A little village thats never availe on a world map.I want to try to follow the fast rotating of the world.

Friday, June 19, 2009

gucci waterfall


World,..

Oh,..ya in this blogg,..i want share a simple life in my country..
But sometimes I ve trapped in a rutinity as an employee…
Thats so boring,..and I cant express my feeling,…
Some times I need a refreshing,….heal a fresh air
Go in depth of forrest,…smell a naturally..

Here we are..
I try to share to all of you,…a journey in Gucci forrest,..an tourism object in banjarnegara, Midle of java…more than 200 km ,south east from cirebon..
………….
Cemara trees greet us,..
A breezing wind try to touch our mind..
And our soul charged with a new spirit..

...................

Ok, guys..
i fail to upload my video,.soover byte
here,..its a substitution..

No comments:

Post a Comment