About Me

My photo
Karanganyar, Matesih, Solo, Central Java, Indonesia
About Me, a representative of a society who left behind from technology. A man from a remote arrea in Java, Indonesia. A little village thats never availe on a world map.I want to try to follow the fast rotating of the world.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

heal the fresh air

World,..

Oh,..ya in this blogg,..i want share a simple life in my country..
But sometimes I ve trapped in a rutinity as an employee…
Thats so boring,..and I cant express my feeling,…
Some times I need a refreshing,….heal a fresh air
Go in depth of forrest,…smell a naturally..

Here we are..
I try to share to all of you,…a journey in Gucci forrest,..an tourism object in banjarnegara, Midle of java…more than 200 km ,south east from cirebon..west java
………….
Cemara trees greet us,..
A breezing wind try to touch our mind..
And our soul charged with a new spirit..
...


(uffh,..so takea long time to up loadthis video,..he..he)
meanwhile,..in outthere ,my officemate waiting me to hangout,..to release this stress,..get a fun with sing a song,..in a karaokee resto,..saungrangga,subang,westjava...he.)..

oh,so sorry,..i cancel my upload..
i must go now....

No comments:

Post a Comment