About Me

My photo
Karanganyar, Matesih, Solo, Central Java, Indonesia
About Me, a representative of a society who left behind from technology. A man from a remote arrea in Java, Indonesia. A little village thats never availe on a world map.I want to try to follow the fast rotating of the world.

Friday, June 19, 2009

Reog, My cultural dancing


World,..

I ll tell a story about a little art or a cultural in my small country…

About Reog dancing…
In a independent day celebration,.in august..
There are many carnaval,..or art cultural performance …
Really,..Reog one of ,an original cultural dance from Ponorogo,..
a little town in east Java.

So reog more famaous call with “ Reog Ponorogo”….!!
Pliss see my picture first….,..this pictured tell more..!
..
Ohya,..reog so original,…from my country,.Indonesia..
But so sorry,..my people not familiar yet with an “intellectual right”..
( or Hak Paten,..indonesian..)..he..he

So,..ther’a many neighbour state…try to claim the intelectual right..( he..he )
….
My people never aware about that…
but they are,..with all of their heart play it,..maintenced it..,cos its heritage from their anchestor…!!

No comments:

Post a Comment