About Me

My photo
Karanganyar, Matesih, Solo, Central Java, Indonesia
About Me, a representative of a society who left behind from technology. A man from a remote arrea in Java, Indonesia. A little village thats never availe on a world map.I want to try to follow the fast rotating of the world.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

I cant have my hobby anymore..


World,..
...........
When a saturday come,..I feel I can relax again,..to spoil myself,..
although i can touch my family.., many activity can make a leissure to forget my luvely family..
I join my soccer club,..on afternoon..
so sweeety,..and make me feel so young,..he..he
feel younger 20 years,..he..he and I still compete with the teenage in our team..
...
Oya,.this town so little,..so narow..have no a entertainment centre,..have no Mall or shopping centre,..everything run like a traditionally life..
..
one of my hobby,..thats i cant have it here,..is go to the cinema..he..he
I cant enjoy the film,..hmmm...so sory...he..he..
..
oya pliss look,..my film Poster,..he..he a parody of my nationally film,..
with a original tittle,."Perempuan Berkalung Sorban",..( a woman with a turban ),..directed by Hanung Bramantyo,..the young and most talented Director..in my country..
..
oh ya,..thgis poster made by me...with my office mate,..in Subang ,west java...he.he
Neeza,..and my Field employees,..directed by Me..he..he

No comments:

Post a Comment