About Me

My photo
Karanganyar, Matesih, Solo, Central Java, Indonesia
About Me, a representative of a society who left behind from technology. A man from a remote arrea in Java, Indonesia. A little village thats never availe on a world map.I want to try to follow the fast rotating of the world.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

2012


World,..
........
still about Cinema, or film..
2012,....
yeahh,..this couple of numbers,..is be a amazing cinema tittle now,..
he..he..
The fiction film directed by Roland Emmerich, created based on a Maya nation astrologically forecast,..is be a head line,..be a something so huge,..or else...a controvercy,..
tell a story about a doom day,..or the end of day situation,..
....
my opinion,..he..he as a film admirer,..may be i wanna to see,..to follow my corioussity,..he..he or enjoy a its cynematograpy,..or film effect..
so marveoulus..picture maybe..he..he ( ssstt,... i havent see this film yet,..directly..,..but today i get the CD..he..he )..
..
but about the essential,..or a material of the story,..??..
he..he noppp,..so sory I am a muhammaddan,,..my phrophet,..say,..to trust a someone forecast in the name of a paranormal,..or something connect with metafisica is a hard forbidding..!!..he..he
My holly Quran,..ve ruled clearly about the end of day..
Just Allah, My God..who know about when the momment ill come..he..he
..
I haqqul yaqqien,...he..he I mean very very trust with my Quran,..
sory,..for Us, Qur an not just ,..about a holly book to rule how about we do our act of devotion to Allah,..

Quran is a mother of sciences.., about technologi mettalurgy, hidrology,..chemical, astrology,..astronomy like bigbang theory,..before a scientist find a theory,..my Quran is ruled inside..he..he Subhanallah..

My Quran,..not just tell about "how to use a sword..!!",..like in some people thaugt,about my Islam..
..
I like Quran,..such as I like a technology..!! or a science..!!
Allahu akbar..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment