About Me

My photo
Karanganyar, Matesih, Solo, Central Java, Indonesia
About Me, a representative of a society who left behind from technology. A man from a remote arrea in Java, Indonesia. A little village thats never availe on a world map.I want to try to follow the fast rotating of the world.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

say good bye party


World,..
...........
There are many way to express a farewell party,..!!
like my office band group, ALCO band..
thats formulated from ; me as a manager, vocalist, addition guitar player
Mr Deddy, ( colleteral Dept) as a prime vocalist
Mr Rezha ( Collection Field, my Dept crew )as a rhytm guitar
Mr Eko ( Collection Field ) as a lead melody guitar
Mr Budee ( Collection field ) as bassist
Nr Arick ( Collection Field) as a drummer..
...
we make a last training,..music jamm session,..
we sing together,..a song thats ussually we ve sung..!!
...
Malam ini kusendiri,..
Tiada yg menemani,...
seperti malam malam, di kalianda..!!!
.....
( Munajat cinta, Ahmad Dhani )
...
a pick guitar from my band mate,..Rezha..!!
..................
Zha,..i ll always miss u,..
all of u, Guys..!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment