About Me

My photo
Karanganyar, Matesih, Solo, Central Java, Indonesia
About Me, a representative of a society who left behind from technology. A man from a remote arrea in Java, Indonesia. A little village thats never availe on a world map.I want to try to follow the fast rotating of the world.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

DELAY.

World,..

Notice mail from my new BM,..
make me so feared,..
For you know,..as a geographically,..Sumatra Island is located an volcano belt spread out,..a long the island,..from atjeh to bakauheni..!1, North to the soth...!!!
its potentially to make a hard eartquake,..or a tzunami if the area located on edge of the sea,..like kalianda.
or a tzunami like thats demage atjeh,..an big chatastropic in the world, Dec 2005,..
...
Not in a long time ago,..Padang ,west Sumatra attacked by an earthquacke,.7,2 sr
its messed up,..padang town..!!!

Now, i must make a hard decissision..!!!
Take it or leave it,..!! thats all...
...
I take it,..!!
About life or die,..its not human bussiness..he..he
its a devine bussiness..!!
...
Inna shalati,..
Wanusukhi,..wamayahyaa wamamati,..
Lillahirabbil alamiiim..!!!

*its abott my submission to my Allah,..the Al mighty..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment