About Me

My photo
Karanganyar, Matesih, Solo, Central Java, Indonesia
About Me, a representative of a society who left behind from technology. A man from a remote arrea in Java, Indonesia. A little village thats never availe on a world map.I want to try to follow the fast rotating of the world.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Forget it the target,..we enjoy, a "MUDIK" ritual


World,..
...
Long time no see yeah,..
Yah,..a transition time about my job,..about my new domisili,..make me so bussy
so stress,..
OK,..I ll make a flashback story..
....
Oyah,..
the pressure of management so hard to me,..
But now I wanna enjoy a "islamic holiday",..with a society ritual,,,!!
MUDIK..!!! its mean whewn the urban,..in all over metropolis city back to their home town,..
The extremely way,..to take the long distance with a motorcycle..!!!wooi..
more than 700 km,..if they from Jakarta,...to solo,..or other town..
..
More than 500 be a pantura trafic victim in ,.."mudik" social adventure..

And Me,..too for this years..
I wanna feel the "adventure",..
..
and in the same time,..i wanna too take home mya one and only property,..thats i gets from my rebt company,..My Javana..!!!.. a sport honda motorcycle..
.....
feel a fantastic adventure,..Genttlemannn..!!!
Pliss look a pine apple,..or Nanas ,indonesian say,..
but sundnese say,..he..he GANAS...!!!..
..
Thats pin om in back of my motorcycle,..
Its just a symbol,..the "subang" adventure,..!!!

as u know,..subang is a pinapple produsen farming area..!!
Eurekaaa..!! he.he

No comments:

Post a Comment