About Me

My photo
Karanganyar, Matesih, Solo, Central Java, Indonesia
About Me, a representative of a society who left behind from technology. A man from a remote arrea in Java, Indonesia. A little village thats never availe on a world map.I want to try to follow the fast rotating of the world.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Escaped from Target, 'gain...!!!


Dear,..
...............
Ok,..maybe,lately..is a moment when I prepare a retirement..he..he..( or an accidentally retirement..he..he )..
But..
But,..as a fighter,my adrenalin alway flow so hard,..when I challanged by a target..
Arrea Head's Team give a special target to.."excecute" me...!!
till 15 Sept 09, Mu team must collect Rp.1.558.905.954,,!!
...
Yess ,.deal ..
With all support our staff,..with my driving n arrangement as a boss...
move,..n move...
a special program, I'd designed to make a progress,..with a drawing prize to influense customer to pay the installment,...early from due date..!!

Bingo...!!!!..he.he

and now, 15 Sept 09, My team reach Rp. 1.559.662.956..

FULLFILLED...!!!

( altough the spread just Rp.707.002 ,..or approximately with US $ 70..!!!)
Unvisible hand of god,.. work on my team,,,)..
................
But still,..I am sure.They still find my fault,..and mind to terminate my career,..whatever a reason...

No comments:

Post a Comment