About Me

My photo
Karanganyar, Matesih, Solo, Central Java, Indonesia
About Me, a representative of a society who left behind from technology. A man from a remote arrea in Java, Indonesia. A little village thats never availe on a world map.I want to try to follow the fast rotating of the world.

Monday, September 14, 2009

The " Almost final,"..target..


World,..
....
Target to collect revenue,.setted to 15 Sept 09,..
Mr JJU,..my "tricky" Arrea Head,..give me a special target.. Rp. 1.558.905.954 ( amount collected..!!! )..
He..he if I fail,..he have many reason to "cut" me..he..he..to Fire me..he..he..
( but btw,..good or better my achievement ,..I am is " Shooting Target " for him..he..he
cos,..he bring a special mission from this company...
to make refreshing for the officer,..and Me,..an old officer..he..he ( maybe my performance not so so excellent...)...
They think,..maybe an young employee with more cheaper sallary,..and obiedient full to boss,...he..he...
...
ahh,.what evil of this company...he..he
.......
But btw,..maybe its an "rendezvous" to my problem self...he..he
OK we try to make a win win...dealing..!!!..
....
I want retired too.,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment