About Me

My photo
Karanganyar, Matesih, Solo, Central Java, Indonesia
About Me, a representative of a society who left behind from technology. A man from a remote arrea in Java, Indonesia. A little village thats never availe on a world map.I want to try to follow the fast rotating of the world.

Monday, September 14, 2009

Feitacomplii..


World,..
.........
Maybe in this month,..in Ramadhan month,..
I must make an important decisission in my life..!!
I must make a choice..
Still be a boss,..a good career on this company,..( he.he my company is the best company in this financing,..in my country )...but I must give a sacrifice,...with always separated with my family.., i cant visit my family everyday,..its been taking time,6 years.

OR..
I put off my carier in this company,,,,that I was struggled ,13 years before..he..he
....
apparently,..I take a second option..
with all my love to my kiddies,..my wife.....!!
............
Lets the life,.more brighter...he..he
sooner or faster we must make this decicission,..
...
I wanna start to try,..stand on my own ..!!!
I wanna be an entrepreuner..
I wanna be " a boss" for my self....
..
( I llways pray...Allah give me a best..!! )

No comments:

Post a Comment