About Me

My photo
Karanganyar, Matesih, Solo, Central Java, Indonesia
About Me, a representative of a society who left behind from technology. A man from a remote arrea in Java, Indonesia. A little village thats never availe on a world map.I want to try to follow the fast rotating of the world.

Friday, September 4, 2009

Domba cup..,a Futsal Tournament


World,..
..........
Here we're..
a spark of a cheerfull from my office..
its the way to break a hard rutinity,..job n job again.
The idea,.is from my Branch Manager, Mr Jhody...the wise leader..
He have a principple,..how to move and drive the subbordinate with anthutiastic,..
with a friendly approach..unformally approach..!!..wow so sweat..
The wheel of management ll be rotate well with a good work condition..
as appetizer,...a futsal tournamet with a champion thropy,..and a special prize,..a young goat or sheep..ha..ha..
Mr Roy Paham Manurung, the Marketing Manager,..jump into the field ,..too as a fighter...he..he
so its called DOMBA CUP,...he..he domba is a goat,..in my tounge..he..he
it specifically,.an kampoeng tournament in many small village in java..!!
........
wow,..so sweat..!!!
so trige an adrenalin..!!!

BRAVO..!!!
now,..my turn,..to show my athlete skill.!!!

2 comments: