About Me

My photo
Karanganyar, Matesih, Solo, Central Java, Indonesia
About Me, a representative of a society who left behind from technology. A man from a remote arrea in Java, Indonesia. A little village thats never availe on a world map.I want to try to follow the fast rotating of the world.

Friday, September 4, 2009

The Champs,..



World,..
..........................
Cannaaaa..........
Canna,..I luv u..
..........

No,..no...he..he
its Me,..not canna..!!
not Fabio Cannavaro,..he..he
best defender from italiano..
eks defender,.los galaticos squad, Real madrid FC..he.he
..........
Yess,..in ,38 years old
I am still be a good athlete..
oh ya,..its another side of me..!!
sometimes i am a "boss",..some time i am a musician...he..he ..atleast a local or an officer music performer..he.he
...
In this Futsal tournament,..I am be a team captain,..and a coach ,too..
as a forwarder,.Iam still an important player..
In a final match,..finnally score is 7-6 ( 4 goals scored by Me,..wow..!!! )
..........
Oh ya,.in this tornament,.intra departement..!
The Final is all CR Dept final..!!! Collection and recovery Departement..
...
by the way,..in office they are my staff,..my subbordinate..
but in a Match field,..we re a proffesional fighter..!!!.he..he
who always keep a sportivity an a proudness as a brave man...!!!..he..he
so,..I release my all skill,..total of me..!!
...
whoever my match rival..!!!..he..he
................
but any way, Iam a pure athlete..!!!
I am still a champions..!!..
.........
sorry guys,..I beat your team..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment