About Me

My photo
Karanganyar, Matesih, Solo, Central Java, Indonesia
About Me, a representative of a society who left behind from technology. A man from a remote arrea in Java, Indonesia. A little village thats never availe on a world map.I want to try to follow the fast rotating of the world.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

A real life struggling...


Word,..
.......
Still about a poor,..a marginal people,..
They are very strongly to face a reality,..a hard life.

With a strong motivation to win the challanging of life...

A migrant employee,..a migrant people always use a poor facillities to fullfill their needs..such as in transportation..!!

an economic and an undignity facilities must be choosed..
.....
They just think,..a basically aspect..,
like this,..a transportation its means,.."how go or arrive to a destinated place..!!"..
.........
no comfort,.no luxury,..no dignity...!!
.......
He.he..he..., include me,..world..!!!
................
sometime no seat on a train,..we must lay down our tired body,..on a passageway in restorasi room,economic train,..!!
some time I pardon myself,..or excuse my self with think like this,.."..I am not alone,..Ahmadinejad, a top iran leader do like me too,..he..he.he..
.He is a humble president..!!".....

No comments:

Post a Comment