About Me

My photo
Karanganyar, Matesih, Solo, Central Java, Indonesia
About Me, a representative of a society who left behind from technology. A man from a remote arrea in Java, Indonesia. A little village thats never availe on a world map.I want to try to follow the fast rotating of the world.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Cipunagara station,,


World,..
........
Maybe,..in a part of this world,..europe,..or a sophisticated states,..proudly expose an high tech,..underground railway,..or station..!
Thats never cross in my imagine,..about the glamorous and high tech.
....
Here we are,..i present to all of you..
an old station,..a heritage of deutchland colonialism in my java..

Cipunagara station.
a little and "oldiest building"..

a closest station,..to my destination station, Pagaden Baru Station,subang,west java.
...
A mysterious scennery,..in a dawn..!! he.he

No comments:

Post a Comment