About Me

My photo
Karanganyar, Matesih, Solo, Central Java, Indonesia
About Me, a representative of a society who left behind from technology. A man from a remote arrea in Java, Indonesia. A little village thats never availe on a world map.I want to try to follow the fast rotating of the world.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Return To Homebased Proposal

World,..
...
I remember when my Dept Owner say to me to convenience me, before mutation.
Mr SUN, say with kidding,..: OK, dhie your mutatioan now,..you must out of java Island..in order,..you can going home with a plane,..and company Ill reimburse it...he..he.."
..
But now,..I try to make a Return to home base Proposal..!! to my arrea head, Mr RSA..
wow,..He so narrow head,..to make a decission as a area head...!!!..not back me up...!!!!...he think just like an field employee...!!! huhhhh..
..
so birocratchiely...!!!..
..
to prior my family pick me , visit me to calianda..!!!

a surprising life...!!!
...
I wanna escelate this rejection to my Dept ownwer, Mr Sun.., and MR SHT as a top directorr..!!!
..
huhhhhhhhhhhhhhg

No comments:

Post a Comment