About Me

My photo
Karanganyar, Matesih, Solo, Central Java, Indonesia
About Me, a representative of a society who left behind from technology. A man from a remote arrea in Java, Indonesia. A little village thats never availe on a world map.I want to try to follow the fast rotating of the world.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The challanging of nature


World,..
.................
sometime, i think,..my job like a bucket of adventure..he..he
to counquer a challance...
Like,..when I take my job in subang, west java...
...
when I go down to field,..strighly ,..su supervise my field..
I must cross a "wild and narrow bridge",..like on the picture..!!!
not on our foot,..but on a motor cycle,..both of us,.!!..to cross together...!!!..he..he
a shaking bridge,..so thrilling me..he..he
the sundanese people say,..."sasag gantung",..a hanging bridge...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment