About Me

My photo
Karanganyar, Matesih, Solo, Central Java, Indonesia
About Me, a representative of a society who left behind from technology. A man from a remote arrea in Java, Indonesia. A little village thats never availe on a world map.I want to try to follow the fast rotating of the world.

Monday, November 16, 2009

Sundanese wedding


World,..
..........
I wanna continue,..to tell a little about a marriage party,..
now,..I wanna tell to you,..a sundanese Party..or costum.
Pliss look,.. a humble,..and more simple atribut or accessories,..
Here is the wedding of my,.." bond girl left"..he..he ( sorry just kidding...neez..)..
...
Neeza,..my Subang 's friends,..married,..with her lovely couple.., benn.
in sundanese wedding Costum and party,..

pliss, look a humble decoration too...
hmmm,..

Next,..I wanna tell about djawa's wedding costum,..
he..he..yess,..about my wedding costum with Fa,..

bust so sorry,..a photograph file,..saved on a other extradisk and left in java...
wow,..what so sorry...

But I promisse to all of you..
..
Congratz neez..,
Be a sakinah family..!!..

No comments:

Post a Comment