About Me

My photo
Karanganyar, Matesih, Solo, Central Java, Indonesia
About Me, a representative of a society who left behind from technology. A man from a remote arrea in Java, Indonesia. A little village thats never availe on a world map.I want to try to follow the fast rotating of the world.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Man in black..


World,..
....
I dont know why,.Iluv black much now..he.he
My office shirt.,from Monday till,Saturday iam feel comfortly in black..!!..he.he
All my shirt in my cupboarld are blacks..he..he
I luv it..,justluv black...
thera no tedenciusly about magic or...black sonethin' like that..
..
may be I like colour,..and designing..so i wanna make somethin'so simple on me,.
I have notto choose..other colour..he..he
make simple,..its my consideration..he..he
..
But I think,..black is eternity,elegan,..and so deep,..misteryous,..he..he..

No comments:

Post a Comment