About Me

My photo
Karanganyar, Matesih, Solo, Central Java, Indonesia
About Me, a representative of a society who left behind from technology. A man from a remote arrea in Java, Indonesia. A little village thats never availe on a world map.I want to try to follow the fast rotating of the world.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

light off,..again


world,..
.............
again n again,..when the light is off
the condition in my home ll be so silent,..
..
in the home just me,..alone
I have no family here,...
..
some time light off,..for 7 hours or more,..
since 5 pm till 7 am,...
..
bact to a nature night condition,..
just a lentern or candle be my best friend,..
my mind,..fly away to my lovely family who left in java,.solo, so far away..
..
here I am ,..a little life adventurer,..he..he

No comments:

Post a Comment