About Me

My photo
Karanganyar, Matesih, Solo, Central Java, Indonesia
About Me, a representative of a society who left behind from technology. A man from a remote arrea in Java, Indonesia. A little village thats never availe on a world map.I want to try to follow the fast rotating of the world.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

hardest thing in so far away


world,..
.............
one hard thing,..when I am live in so far away,..and separated with my family,..is..
when, Fa my luvely wife,..give me a bad news,...about our kids..!!
.............
"Hi,honey,,,icha getting sick,..she get a fever,..all night long..!!"..
...........
when, I cant going home ti java..ohh , its hard thing that make a burden in my mind,..
even, Fa must take care our kid herself,..see a doctor...
............................
although a cost of medicine, see a doctor,...repaid by my company, cos as an employee we re assuranced,..
.........
but a momment when as a parrent i should guard my kids when they re getting sick,..its pass away..
...........

No comments:

Post a Comment