About Me

My photo
Karanganyar, Matesih, Solo, Central Java, Indonesia
About Me, a representative of a society who left behind from technology. A man from a remote arrea in Java, Indonesia. A little village thats never availe on a world map.I want to try to follow the fast rotating of the world.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Cust Overflow Rate



World,..
...
As a leader in My Dept,..
Thera many KPI ( Key Performance Indicators),..thats I must take a responsibility on it..
The Parameter of performance ,..is a record of my Job, as a secrion head on my department in my company..

Look A chart,..
thatis a parameter of Customer Overflow Rate,..
The Rate of customer who flow to next bucket of Overdue...!!
From a good customer, maximally Over dued on 31 days till 60 days,...after cloossing , or end of month, The customer have no paid in this month,..so they re be a more bad debt..!!..
The data show a yearly,..but I am mutated on this branch just 1 month,..on Oktober 09
..
Look a chart..
Thera a progresiveness...he..he

No comments:

Post a Comment