About Me

My photo
Karanganyar, Matesih, Solo, Central Java, Indonesia
About Me, a representative of a society who left behind from technology. A man from a remote arrea in Java, Indonesia. A little village thats never availe on a world map.I want to try to follow the fast rotating of the world.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

SK ( Surat keputusan )


World,..

Love change..!!!!
Its my Company culture,..who designed by management..
With the " Mental Guidance",.too the management hide their interest,.
to success their goal,..like how to eliminate the old employee like me..
Employeye with number 1657,..its means its a beginner employee,..13 years devotion works,....
They make a condition,..like a centripetal mekanism,..rotate and rotate,..faster and faster..
survival for the fittest to standding...!!
...
Here we re,.the "chatstrophic"..he..he
the Decission letter to regulated my mutation,..
..
I must replace from Branch Subang,.to Branch Kalianda, Lampung Selatan..
..
Alamaaaaak..!!!

So chickens for mr JJU ,..my Arrea Head who not be gentleman..!!
He give me a special target,..and I ve fullfilled,..
But,..He broke the rule..

He never make a councelling with me too, about this mutation,..
...
as my concideration,..
its not tacticcally if I resigning now,..
cause,..My Bonus shared in end of the year,..ha..ha
..
Its Oktober,..he..e
..
its no problem,.I must take the challange,.as the adventurer of life..!!
..
I take it,,,!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment