About Me

My photo
Karanganyar, Matesih, Solo, Central Java, Indonesia
About Me, a representative of a society who left behind from technology. A man from a remote arrea in Java, Indonesia. A little village thats never availe on a world map.I want to try to follow the fast rotating of the world.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

out of java


World,.
however,.I must leave java..!!
Cross the sea,..to reach a new island..!!
SUMATRA..!!!!..
...........
To face my next fate..as an adventurer..!!
I leave my family again,..longer than before..!!
..............
huhh,..My heart is like tear up,..when my ship cross selat sunda..!!
Merak to Bakauheni,..
...
ust one question in my mind..
WHEN I CAN RETURN TO MY JAVA'S HOME AGAIN..!!!..HE.HE..
..............
No luv,..No cry..
( No money,..NO dooong..!!! he..he. )
.....
I ll be coming home babby..
wit for me ,..wait for me...!!

( eh by the way,..pliss look my picture,..i think i look like jason satham,..he..he the transporter...he..he )

No comments:

Post a Comment