About Me

My photo
Karanganyar, Matesih, Solo, Central Java, Indonesia
About Me, a representative of a society who left behind from technology. A man from a remote arrea in Java, Indonesia. A little village thats never availe on a world map.I want to try to follow the fast rotating of the world.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My survival homestay,..


World,..
...
Maybe ,..Iam born as a "nomaden",..always move and move..
from one town to another,...., alone without my luvely family..

its begun,..since I must take a study in solo,..60 km from my hometown,..
Than my college in semarang,..get a ob in jogja,..solo, Bandung, Cirebon, Subang, and now,..kalianda, south sumatra, lampung.
Maybe its my 13 rd homestay,..9 or in my tounge familiar with,.." kost",..' kost-kost an",..he..he
My company always give me a facility as an officer,..
with a furniture allowance,..free for rent a house,..for 2 years,..and Rp 4.5 juta, ( approxmte,.. 400 US $ ) ..for a furniture allowance...
..
but i must tactically ar tricky to use the right,..as an officer..he..he
.....
its a benefit for me,..
Its a company must paid my stress...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment