About Me

My photo
Karanganyar, Matesih, Solo, Central Java, Indonesia
About Me, a representative of a society who left behind from technology. A man from a remote arrea in Java, Indonesia. A little village thats never availe on a world map.I want to try to follow the fast rotating of the world.

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Morning Ritual


World,..
...........
This town is so small,..and silent..
A am lonely here,..no Fa,..my lovely wife,..
No my kiddies ,.here..
I feel so lonely,..its a life struggling..!!
........
some time in the morning,..i walk alone in a long of the beach
talk to the wave,..share my problem,..my lonely heart..!!
...
like a fisherman kids who call their father,..through the sea wave to sent a message to their lovely father in the middle of sea,..catch a sea fish to continue their life..!!..guarant his life for his family..!!
..
so sad..!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment