About Me

My photo
Karanganyar, Matesih, Solo, Central Java, Indonesia
About Me, a representative of a society who left behind from technology. A man from a remote arrea in Java, Indonesia. A little village thats never availe on a world map.I want to try to follow the fast rotating of the world.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A man from atlantis..



World,..
..........
when i cross the Selat Sunda ( sunda narrows ),..a small accassion that can make my heart is entertained is,..

see benneath at the sea,..!!!

A boy,..to struggle their life..to make something to eat,.with gather the coin of money,..that drop from a ship passanger..!!
..
woww, so dramatic..!!
a hearbreaking view..!!
..
Pliss dropp more coin,..gentleman,..!! They re speak loud,..from the surface of sea..
...
Oh my gosh,..in the name of struggle to continue the life..!!

its remind me a eightys film,..on my television,.
A man from atlantic,..are you remember.???
..
or a story of,.." DENY MANUSIA IKAN..!!",..
But sure,..its not Deny Parmonangan Hutagaol,..ha..ha..ha..My batak friend..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment