About Me

My photo
Karanganyar, Matesih, Solo, Central Java, Indonesia
About Me, a representative of a society who left behind from technology. A man from a remote arrea in Java, Indonesia. A little village thats never availe on a world map.I want to try to follow the fast rotating of the world.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Feel like ,Imam Samodera among the executors..


World,..
..............
Here is a first fiew,..in the morning from my hotel room..
...............
wow,..its so close with a sea,..!!!
its ust 200 M from the beach,..
...............
a small town,..so pale and dirty..

an issues that this area is threated by earthquacke that can make a Tzunami,..!!
an active vulcano in the sea,..Anak krakatau,..
...
but,..why I must go to the place..???
...
I am not to pick a sisaster like tzunami,..or the other..
but i must continue my life,..to full fill bread an butter for my family in java..
...............
When my sister sent me a message ,.
how are you brother..?..what do you feel in a new place ,.kalianda..??
....
I answer ..
My feel like Imam samodera,..who face a gladiator , a sniper who ready to shoot him,..in death execution..!! as suspected as a terorist..!!
..
so am I,..I send my self,..my fate in Allah,decisission,..!!
life or die is in God's hand..!!..
I just feel..its my jihad for my family..!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment