About Me

My photo
Karanganyar, Matesih, Solo, Central Java, Indonesia
About Me, a representative of a society who left behind from technology. A man from a remote arrea in Java, Indonesia. A little village thats never availe on a world map.I want to try to follow the fast rotating of the world.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Lebaran Party




World,..
.................
There are Most special meaning in "LEBARAN" momment..
Lebaran,from word "LEBAR" thats means,.." the end of season"..

yeah end of fasting month,..a hard month for us,..as amoslem..
We always go home town,..where my parent is living..
...
All of my family who spread out in all over town,..go back home..!!!
..
Its our way to celebrate a momment,..in same way we want to show our love for our parent,..who ve make us grow and,..stand in my own way..!!!
,,
Happiness tears always drop from the old cheek of my Mother,..
so happy,..a deep happiness..!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment