About Me

My photo
Karanganyar, Matesih, Solo, Central Java, Indonesia
About Me, a representative of a society who left behind from technology. A man from a remote arrea in Java, Indonesia. A little village thats never availe on a world map.I want to try to follow the fast rotating of the world.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Lebaran 3


World,..
In the holly mommnet lebaran,..
one program thats make the lebaran is meaningful is,.. a sport reunion..
A match of soccer,..when I still be a "young "player among my junior..ha.ha
but I still a primary striker...he..he
pliss look my stomach,..
so,..OK,..no fat here..Although iam a 39 years,..
..
one goal from me..
a chest controll,..and first time kick..!!!
,,
Bravo PUMA..!!!!..huhhh so sweat...but happy..

Sport photo captured by Iyas, my 7 old daughter,..who attend to soccer field to be a supporter for her luvely daddy,..he..he
Me..!

No comments:

Post a Comment