About Me

My photo
Karanganyar, Matesih, Solo, Central Java, Indonesia
About Me, a representative of a society who left behind from technology. A man from a remote arrea in Java, Indonesia. A little village thats never availe on a world map.I want to try to follow the fast rotating of the world.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Bond Girl,left..


..............
Everywhere,..James Bond llways bend a bond girl heaart..he..he
no..no,..
I llways have a friendship,..male or female..
Nezha,..my female freands,..

A girl who always look at my from her board border of our job area,..he..he
Pliss look a ring in her finger,..
with make a friendship with me,..she can make a decission to choose a lifemate,..
meanwhile,..a bad guy who not a gentlement hang her love,..for 7 years without a defination..!!!
...
Neez,.take care ya..
..
Mang..!

No comments:

Post a Comment