About Me

My photo
Karanganyar, Matesih, Solo, Central Java, Indonesia
About Me, a representative of a society who left behind from technology. A man from a remote arrea in Java, Indonesia. A little village thats never availe on a world map.I want to try to follow the fast rotating of the world.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

I feel alone,..


World,..
This night,..
I am feel alone,..here in subang,west java..
When I cant go home,..cos any a job on tommorow, Sunday.
To prior a Lebaran,,,islamic java's Day after the end of fasting time,..my office make an expand time...
........
Remember, my luvely family in so far away..
Fa,..my pretty wife,..he..he
my kiddies,..Imas, iyas, n Icha..

Look,..my little family,..thats always be happy..
.........................................
( a background is, Grojogan sewu, a biggest waterfall in java,..near my home.!! )

No comments:

Post a Comment