About Me

My photo
Karanganyar, Matesih, Solo, Central Java, Indonesia
About Me, a representative of a society who left behind from technology. A man from a remote arrea in Java, Indonesia. A little village thats never availe on a world map.I want to try to follow the fast rotating of the world.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Mother , How are You today..


World,..
..........
Mother, how are you today,..
Here I am for Your poor son,...he.he..
.....
oh no..no..he..he..its just kidding.
yess,.here I am..
I wanna tell about a old way in java society,..about a traditionaly manner ,..how show our affection,.our love to parent.
...
May be its not different way with all of you,..wherefer,..however..
pliss,..just visit them,..'touch' them...
esspecially in their old days,...in a loneliness..
prepare a little time,..a mong your bussy time..your "whorthy" time..he..he
...
visit them,..or its better bring a little prize,..like a food that their like best...
its just a simple,..but so touched for our parent..
...
For me,..my mother is my second Gods..!!!..he..he
esspecially my Mother,..
Her praying,..is a mandatory recommendation for Allah..he..he
if a Mother ask to God for her son,..maybe the God always give or realize the praying...
But,..I have a special way to face my hard day,.or hard decission like now..
when, my company hava a planning to remove me to other place of work,..a mutation.
...
he.he its make me so streessss..he..he
so i need a "charging" of mu soul,...
...
I need my Mother's praying..
....
"Upacara Timbulan",..a timbulan procession..!! an old old manner in javanes that i still do in a sophisticated age,..like now...he.he..
di timbul ( pasiv verb,indonesian grammar ),..its means.." timbul ed..!!"..he..he..
..........
I lay down,..face to north,..symbolized as a died man..
My mother pray a side me,..
Then She,..passed over my lied down body,...three time..!!..
while she still make a pray,..
....
I feel like,..reborn again..!!
..
Thanks Mom,..I love You Much..
you re my second "God",..in this earth..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment