About Me

My photo
Karanganyar, Matesih, Solo, Central Java, Indonesia
About Me, a representative of a society who left behind from technology. A man from a remote arrea in Java, Indonesia. A little village thats never availe on a world map.I want to try to follow the fast rotating of the world.

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Jacko,..an art treasure of the earth



World,..
...
I like jacko much.., and feel so condolence,..so sad with his died.
when hear,..the shocked news,...i cant belive it..!!
I am so admire to him..
..............
I Take my guitar,...I sing his song,..thats I ve ever hear..
like " You are not alone"...."Heal the world "...
I want make a tribute in my own way...!!
....
And when my office band group train in a rental music studio,..I make a command,..
stop for a while,...we sing jacko's song for him...!!!..
and we silent a moment,..pray for Jacko..
..........
He is a Pop superstar,..undoubtable..!!
a good dancer,..He is an " ART"..figure.!!!
The people around the world never care about his sad childhood,..
and make an apologize for his unmaturaty personality...caused the childhood backround..
..
What kind of miracle,..
That make a proove that jacko is a world art treassure,..
An egypt sculpture,..found,..its so similiar with jacko face.
although the sculpture made in other age..1550 bc..
whatta kinda miracle...
...
Unfortunetely,..jacko so nice and OK,..when he cast as a figure in his video,..Remember the Time..!!
..
The french is always true ,..when they say,.." An history is a just repetetion"...
so ,..please look a sculpture nose,...
.....,
Subbhanallah..!

*Photo repro from yahoo,John Weinstein

No comments:

Post a Comment