About Me

My photo
Karanganyar, Matesih, Solo, Central Java, Indonesia
About Me, a representative of a society who left behind from technology. A man from a remote arrea in Java, Indonesia. A little village thats never availe on a world map.I want to try to follow the fast rotating of the world.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Happy fastin'


World,..
......
Sorry, I ll try to share my happiness as a moslem
When the Ramadhan Month,.The holly month arrive..
the moslem all over the world show their joyness to greet it
Happy fasting,..an full happiness activity
we feel so close with our Gods..
we feel so close with a fellow human who feel suffered more than us..
....
we pray n pray to allah for a forgiveness..
Marhabbab ya sahru ramadhan,.
..
I am doing my fasting not just show my abtainess to Allah,..
but really,..its for my health
with a fasting,..we give a chance to our body to slowdown from daily metebolisme activity,..
for clear an anemies in our stomach organ,...
make refreshin' for "our absorbtion machine"..
...
My religion is my great science, too..

No comments:

Post a Comment