About Me

My photo
Karanganyar, Matesih, Solo, Central Java, Indonesia
About Me, a representative of a society who left behind from technology. A man from a remote arrea in Java, Indonesia. A little village thats never availe on a world map.I want to try to follow the fast rotating of the world.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Go Home..


World,..
.......
Go home,..
this phrase so many means for me..
a hard means,..may be..
...
Long journey to reach my home...more than 500 km,..more than 10 hours,I must spent a time..
But I try to can go my home as a weekly activities..he.he
its so hard,..but I always to try..
....
Home in my concept,..is a house,..a building of house that can invite me to always n always to go home..he.
...
my home all designed by me..
all of my life collection pinned,..
....
I wanna home to charge my mind,..to refresh my mind..
to fulfill my soul with a love touch from my lovely wife n kids..,who must separated live with me..he..he in so far away
.............

No comments:

Post a Comment