About Me

My photo
Karanganyar, Matesih, Solo, Central Java, Indonesia
About Me, a representative of a society who left behind from technology. A man from a remote arrea in Java, Indonesia. A little village thats never availe on a world map.I want to try to follow the fast rotating of the world.

Saturday, August 22, 2009

The colour of "Independence day"24


One step ahead,..my village,.make many activity to celebrate independence day, make a sponsorship with the economical actor,or bussiness man.
or a vendor, cellular vendor..
oh ya,..this vendor is who wanna perform Manchaster United soccer super club to my country,..
but,..what so pitty,...its cancelled ,..on D'day minus 3,..cos thera any "accident",..bombing in JW Marriot hotel,..and Rits Hotel,,
I am as a soccer player,..soccer maniac..so regret about it..!!.
we cant touch wayne rooney and friend,..gain.
the indonesian people's dream not come true.he.he

No comments:

Post a Comment