About Me

My photo
Karanganyar, Matesih, Solo, Central Java, Indonesia
About Me, a representative of a society who left behind from technology. A man from a remote arrea in Java, Indonesia. A little village thats never availe on a world map.I want to try to follow the fast rotating of the world.

Friday, August 21, 2009

The colour of "Independence day"11


Garuda diDadaku*,..sound like a tittle of cineme, I just show my nationalism,,he..he..thats right,.its me..!!..

*Garuda,..a java's eagle,.an Indonesian symbol,..in My chest,In my heart,..di dadaku..!!..wow..

Garuda di dadaku,.warabeee,..sarendo reriii,.baflensoo bekinema bekipaseee...ha..ha..inimah lagu na netral, soundtract film ini..hi.hi..
kok jadi lagu APUSE papua siiih..he..he..
kumaha Netral teh,..????

No comments:

Post a Comment