About Me

My photo
Karanganyar, Matesih, Solo, Central Java, Indonesia
About Me, a representative of a society who left behind from technology. A man from a remote arrea in Java, Indonesia. A little village thats never availe on a world map.I want to try to follow the fast rotating of the world.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Cerita Merdeka. a letter for Mr Presiden,..Bpk Susilo Bambang Yudoyono




World,..
Still about Indonesian's independence day celebration..
Sebuah cerita Merdeka,..an Independece's story..!!

I try to reposting,..a 'heroic' story from my further blog,www.simplelifeinjava.blogspot.com,.with a title " a soldier never die.."
here we re,..

Today,..I read a local newspapper,..in my office "Pikiran Rakyat" Bandung..,west Java.
"Pikiran Rakyat" means an people opinion...

My attention stopped on a ironically news...

about a group of old soldier,..my people call them."veteran perang",...., an ex combattan,..ex revolution soldier,.....en now fight with a more hard enemy,..." their anfortunetely fate"...!!!
They have not a welfared income,....They not cared by this state...!! oh what a poor...!!!
...They continue their life with be a street singer,..n musician....!! They use the proudly uniform,..an old soldier uniform..!!! oh my gosh......
The fate,..never in their side..!!!..They are not honored by this state,,,,
like an outsider,....an fade away...!!!

Mr governoor,...please hear thier "brave" cry,...!!! an old brave soldier who un fortune...
Mr Dede Yusuf,...hear them...!!...They are more brave than Jhony Rambo,..anyway..he..he
oya Mr Dede yusuf is an actor,..my "local arnold scwarzenegger',...who jump in a political world...be a vice governooor,,!!

a soldier never die... !
...............
I continue,..
and an ironical story has captured by a TV station, TRANS TV,..
as a feature program in ,..a state program,..National Independence Day ceremony,In Istana Negara..
..
so, i am sure Mr Presiden,will take a care for mr Icun en friends..
or a generally,..for a braveman,a old unfortunetely independence soldier , Veteran Perang Indonesia,..who still continue a struggling to get a freedom from a hard suffering..!!
maybe more than a kolonialism,..itself.he..he
..
We Hope,..the goverment more give a care,..
so not like condition symbolized,..a Responsibility Report from Presiden Program,..that forgotten to sing an Indonesian's Song..!!..he.he
Indonesia Raya..!!
...........
With my sincerely regard as a zitizen for my president..
it just an outlet my "indonesian soul",..in indonesian session.!!

M E R D E K A

* Photo repro from Pikiran Rakyat, Bandung.
Thanks You, Mr Presiden..!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment