About Me

My photo
Karanganyar, Matesih, Solo, Central Java, Indonesia
About Me, a representative of a society who left behind from technology. A man from a remote arrea in Java, Indonesia. A little village thats never availe on a world map.I want to try to follow the fast rotating of the world.

Friday, July 17, 2009

Keris,..a java's traditional weapon


World,..
.....
A Motherland..
a place that we re first time come in this earth..
A place when our parent,..care and educate our childhood..
an unforgotten place,..
Some time I must take a leafe request from my office,..to visit my parent who getting old..
I bring all of my family..
but I have no my own car yet..he..he
( but i used a public car or bus,..bis antar kota,Indonesian..)
..
I just want to show to my Parent,..that llove them much,..
They are my hero..!!..he..he
..
Uppss, No..so melankolic if i contineu my story..he..he
...
Oke,..i want tell another thing,..
Pliss,..look a picture!!
My Father, 73 years old..with her traditionally weapon..
a javanese weapon, named Keris..
Keris is a high art handmade weapon,,
a result of combination from a spiritually , art contemplation,..metalurgi science of javanese people..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment